Use your music and theatre knowledge for the greater good - submit content to StageAgent.com
Are you an expert in music and theatre and want to add or improve content on the homepage for community theatre, StageAgent.com? We are a community run website and rely on your help and support.
Submit content to StageAgent.com!
See a musical, opera, drama or other show not included in the StageAgent show database and want to see it added? Please contact us with the following information:
Show Type (Musical, Opera, Operetta, Play, Ballet, Kabuki, Chinese Opera, Other)
Synopsis (1-2 paragraphs)
Character descriptions including
- 1 - 3 sentences describing each character
- Part size: Lead, Support or Cameo
- Age range
- Gender (M, F or N/A)
- Vocal part (Soprano, Mezzo, Alto, Belt, Counter Tenor, Boy Soprano, Tenor, Baritone, Bass, Spoken, Mute)
- *Optional: Low & high note
- Dancing: Intense, Medium, Light or N/A
- *Optional: Include a fun fact about each author
- *Optional: Licensing agent for the show
- *Optional: Song list including the name of the character(s) who sing each song
Please note that the main StageAgent database is for popular, well-known shows.
Terms and conditions:
- StageAgent.com reserves the right to reject any submission for any reason. Not all articles submitted to StageAgent.com will be published.
- You will not be paid for your article.
- Your article may be edited by StageAgent.com.
- Your submission may run on StageAgent.com indefinitely unless StageAgent.com elects to remove your submission from the site. StageAgent.com does not guarantee that your article will run for any specific period of time.
- StageAgent.com is not responsible for content submitted by users. You, the submitter, are responsible for the accuracy of your article. You must have rights to your content; you cannot submit material copyrighted by other persons unless you have their express consent to do so. You are responsible for all liability, claims or legal action that may arise from your article and any costs that StageAgent.com incurs as the result of claims or legal actions that arise from the posting of your submission.
- Your submission to StageAgent.com is non-exclusive. You may submit your article to any other venue or web site for publication or posting. Submission of your materials to StageAgent.com constitutes your express consent to each and every of these terms and conditions.
Please bear in mind that the mission of StageAgent.com is to provide content that is useful for the performers and producers of musicals, dramas and operas. Your submission has the best chance of being accepted if it follows this philosophy and is well-written, accurate (well-researched if applicable), carefully edited, and interesting.
You can email your submission using the StageAgent contact form. You usually will receive a response within a week.