Search: Advanced search
Browse by category:
How can I add a show to the StageAgent show database?
Use your music and theatre knowledge for the greater good - submit content to StageAgent.com
- 1 - 3 sentences describing each character
- Part size: Lead, Support or Cameo
- Age range
- Gender (M, F or N/A)
- Vocal part (Soprano, Mezzo, Alto, Belt, Counter Tenor, Boy Soprano, Tenor, Baritone, Bass, Spoken, Mute)
- *Optional: Low & high note
- Dancing: Intense, Medium, Light or N/A
- *Optional: Include a fun fact about each author
- *Optional: Licensing agent for the show
- *Optional: Song list including the name of the character(s) who sing each song
Please note that the main StageAgent database is for popular, well-known shows.
Please bear in mind that the mission of StageAgent.com is to provide content that is useful for the performers and producers of musicals, dramas and operas. Your submission has the best chance of being accepted if it follows this philosophy and is well-written, accurate (well-researched if applicable), carefully edited, and interesting.
You can email your submission using the StageAgent contact form. You usually will receive a response within a week.
|Others in this Category|
|I found an error on one of the show pages. Can you fix it please?|
|My organization wants to put on a show. Where can I find the rights?|
|I see an error in how you describe an audition song or monologue. Can you fix it please?|
|How can I submit a monologue or song to the StageAgent database?|
|Can you explain to me how the StageAgent character descriptions work?|
|Acquiring the Rights to Perform a Play or Musical|
|Tips for Maintaining Good Vocal Health for Singers & Actors|
|Taking a Bow After Performing a Monologue|
|Tips on Choosing a Song for Auditions|
|Choosing the Right Audition Monologue|
|Dance Audition Tips|
|Warm Up Games|
|Theatre Terms & Definitions|