StageAgent New Works Program
"StageAgent provides an inside look into plays and musicals from the artists' perspective."-Nemuna Ceesay, Actress
To learn more about the StageAgent New Works program, please fill out the form below. Once we receive your information, a StageAgent representative will be in touch with you to schedule a phone call.
Benefits to Festivals and Authors
Gain exposure for your festival
- See your festival featured on StageAgent’s blog and e-newsletter.
- Enjoy free advertising space on the show guides associated with your festival.
- Receive discounted pricing if you choose to advertise elsewhere on StageAgent.
Improve audience engagement
- During the run of your show, we ‘unlock’ your festival’s show guides so your audience can read the content without needing to create a StageAgent account.
- Providing access to a play’s guide greatly enhances the theatre-watching experience and increases customer loyalty.
- Audiences appreciate it when they receive access to guides and feel more ‘part of the club’.
Provide a promotional boost for your authors
Help theatre students and teachers
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
To participate in the StageAgent New Works Program, festival organizers are expected to:
Organize authors and/or staff dramaturgs to write guides for plays.
- Playwrights and/or your staff dramaturgs are expected to write guides for plays. For each play guide, we will provide you with a form to fill out. After submission, we will edit your guides before publishing.
- Authors must provide StageAgent with audition and study materials including monologues and scenes.
Once published on StageAgent, festivals are expected to actively promote play guides by:
- Linking to them on your festival website
- In emails to subscribers and promotional newsletters
- Via your social media accounts
- QR codes in your printed program
- On authors personal websites
Festivals also need to include a link on your website identifying StageAgent one of your partners.