- A railway cutting near Limmeridge, Cumberland, June 1870
- "Prologue" - Hartright, Signalman, Anne and Servant
ACT I—Limmeridge, Cumberland
- "I Hope You Like It Here" - Marian, Mr. Fairlie, Hartright and Laura
- "Perspective" - Marian, Laura and Hartright
- "Trying Not to Notice" - Hartright, Marian and Laura
- "I Believe My Heart" - Hartright and Laura
- "Lammastide" - Villagers, Men, Women and Girl.
- "You See I Am No Ghost" - Anne and Hartright
- "Marian tells of the engagement" - Marian and Hartright
- "Sir Percival Glyde arrives." - Servant, Glyde, Mr. Fairlie, Marian and Laura
- "Foscos arrival" - Fosco and Marian
- "A Gift For Living Well" - Fosco, Glyde, Laura, Marian, Mr. Fairlie and Hartright
- "I believe my Heart (Reprise)" - Laura and Hartright
- "The Holly and the Ivy" - Congregation and Girl
- "Anne Catherick decides to help Laura." - Anne
- Blackwater House, Hampshire
- Marian hears the truth from Laura." - Marian and Laura
- "All For Laura" - Marian and Anne
- "The Document" - Glyde, Laura, Marian and Fosco
- "Act I Finale" - Marian, Laura, Anne, Glyde, Men and Fosco
ACT II—Blackwater House, Hampshire
- "If I Could Only Dream This World Away" - Laura and Marian
- "Marian on the ledge" - Glyde and Fosco
- " Marian's Bedroom." - Fosco and Marian
- "The Nightmare" - Fosco, Laura, Anne, Glyde, Hartright, Chorus and Marian
- "Fosco Tells of Laura's Death/The Funeral/London" - Fosco, Marian, Priest, Glyde and Mr. Fairlie.
- London - Beggars and Hartright
- "Evermore Without You" - Hartright.
- "Lost Souls" - Chorus, Maria and Connartist
- "Marian sees the sketch." - Marian and Pawnbroker
- "Marian finds Hartright." - Marian and Hartright.
- "If Not For Me For Her" - Marian and Hartright (Cut from show in July 2005)
- "Percival gambles the fruits of his success." - Chorus, Glyde and Fosco
- "You Can Get Away With Anything" - Fosco
- "The Seduction" - Fosco and Marian.
- "A Gift for living well (Reprise)." - Fosco
- ."I can get away with anything." - Fosco
- "The Perfect team." - Marian and Hartright.
- "The Asylum" - Marian, Hartright and Laura.
- "Back To Limmeridge" - Glyde, Mr. Fairlie, Hartright, Marian and Laura
- A railway cutting near Limmeridge
- "Finale" - Glyde, Signalman, Laura, Hartright, Marian and Villagers
- "I believe my heart (Reprise 2.)" - Hartright and Laura
- "Trying not to notice (Reprise.)" - Marian
A song with an asterisk (*) before the title indicates a dance number; a character listed in a song with an asterisk (*) by the character's name indicates that the character exclusively serves as a dancer in this song, which is sung by other characters.