Submit a Show Guide
"StageAgent provides an inside look into plays and musicals from the artists' perspective."-Nemuna Ceesay, Actress
Benefits to Authors
Gain exposure for your play.
- If your guide is accepted, we will post it to our shows database, which is used by theatre producers around the world to plan their seasons.
Add your biography to our author’s database.
- Put your name and list of works in front of thousands of theatre fans, performers, teachers and producers.
Help students and actors by providing audition and study materials.
- You can include content from your play in our monologues and scenes libraries, giving further exposure to your work.
Fill out our play submission form.
- The form asks for information about the show, author, characters, monologue and scenes. Please only submit guides for plays using this form. If you would like to submit a guide for a musical or opera, please contact us at email@example.com and we will follow up with instructions.
- Make sure that you hold all copyrights to the materials submitted and that the information provided is complete and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- You further grant StageAgent the right to display, reproduce, disseminate, annotate, archive backup and otherwise promote your submitted materials.
- After you have submitted information about your show using the form, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach an image for the show’s logo and images for the authors, if available.
- Contact us at email@example.com.
Are you representing a new works festival?
- Please visit our page with opportunities for new works festivals!