- "Search throughout the panorama" (Florian and Chorus)
- "Now hearken to my strict command" (Hildebrand and Chorus)
- "Today we meet" (Hilarion)
- "From the distant panorama" (Chorus)
- "We are warriors three" (Arac, Guron, Scynthius and Chorus)
- "If you give me your attention" (Gama)
- Finale Act I (Gama, Hildebrand, Cyril, Hilarion, Florian and Chorus)
"P'raps if you Address the Lady"
"For a month to dwell in a dungeon cell"
- "Towards the empyrean heights" (Lady Psyche, Melissa, Sacharissa and Chorus of Girls)
- "Mighty maiden with a mission" (Chorus of Girls)
- "Minerva! oh, hear me!" ... "Oh, goddess wise" (Princess)
10a."And thus to Empyrean Heights" (Princess and Chorus)
- "Come, mighty Must" (Lady Blanche)1
- "Gently, gently" (Cyril, Hilarion and Florian)
- "I am a maiden, cold and stately" (Cyril, Hilarion and Florian)
- "The world is but a broken toy" (Princess, Cyril, Hilarion and Florian)
- "A lady fair, of lineage high" (Psyche with Cyril, Hilarion and Florian)2
- "The woman of the wisest wit" (Psyche, Melissa, Cyril, Hilarion and Florian)
- "Now wouldn't you like to rule the roast" (Melissa and Blanche)3
- "Merrily ring the luncheon bell" (Blanche, Cyril and Chorus of Girls)
- "Would you know the kind of maid?" (Cyril)
- Finale Act II (Princess, Hildebrand, Melissa, Psyche, Blanche, Cyril, Hilarion, Florian, Arac, Guron, Scynthius and Chorus)
"Oh, joy! our chief is saved"
"Whom thou hast chained must wear his chain"
"Walls and fences scaling"
"Some years ago, no doubt you know"
"We may remark, though nothing can dismay us"
"To yield at once to such a foe with shame were rife"
- "Death to the invader" (Melissa and Chorus of Girls)
- "Whene'er I spoke" (King Gama with Chorus of Girls)4
- "I built upon a rock" (Princess)
- "When anger spreads his wing" (Chorus of Girls and Soldiers)
- "This helmet, I suppose" (Arac with Guron, Scynthius and Chorus)
- Chorus during the fight, "This is our duty plain" (Chorus)
- "With joy abiding" [Reprise of "Expressive glances"] (Ensemble)
A song with an asterisk (*) before the title indicates a dance number; a character listed in a song with an asterisk (*) by the character's name indicates that the character exclusively serves as a dancer in this song, which is sung by other characters.