Amarillo Little Theatre

Amarillo Little Theatre

Community Theatre

Age Category


Claim this page

2019 Civic Cir, Amarillo, TX 79109, United States

About Amarillo Little Theatre

Established in 1927, ALT is one of the oldest continuously operating community theatres in the country. Managed and operated by a staff of theatre professionals, the theatre is a 501 (c) nonprofit corporation and is governed by a board of directors comprised of 25 community volunteers.

ALT is an important small business in the Amarillo economy with an annual budget of just over a millions dollars. Over 80% of the theatre's income is "earned" revenue derived from ticket sales, advertising and academy tuition. The remaining 15-20% is "unearned" revenue from contributions and grants. Financial support for ALT comes from numerous individuals, businesses and foundations which believe the theatre to be an important element in our community's well being.

ALT employs six to eight full-time staff and an additional six to ten part-time employees who teach classes in the dance and theatre academies. Much of ALT's expense budget is spent locally with lumber suppliers, paint companies, printers, fabric stores and office supply companies, etc.

Contact Information


Have you worked with Amarillo Little Theatre?
Sign Up and then add your credits to include yourself on the alumni list. Update Your Credits to add yourself to the alumni list. Update Your Credits to add yourself to the alumni list.

Sherie Wood

Performer, Actor, Singer

  Amarillo, Texas

2 productions