Act Free finds three kids wrestling with the definition of freedom.
1. So when they finally tell us, look surprised because I probably wasn't supposed to say anything.
3. But if we been free a while
What's it matter ?
1. What do you mean?
2. That’s a good point. If we actually been free this whole time then we could just go right now.
1. Weeeeeellll they probably wouldn't appreciate that
As far as they know we still think we aren't free so if you started walking around like you were free they'd think “Hey whats the big idea?”
3. But you said it we are free
2. You did say that
1. Yes as soon as the higher ups tell us.
3. That don't make no sense.
1. Well none of this makes sense.
3. What of we been free even longer than you heard em say we been free.
What if we are the only gaggle of fools thinking they aren't free and the whole time everybody else been
More about this monologue